With it being my first post and all, I figured what better way to introduce myself than a segment I like to call "5 Ways to Awkwardly Introduce Yourself".
(Complete with 5 memes I made myself, of myself. How modest!)
1. Miley Cyrus VMA Twerking - Go for it. It's way more memorable than a handshake. If you have a foam glove, bonus points.
2. Show somebody a weird Vine video you made - "Great to meet you, check out this video of me getting a blow job... with a hair dryer!!! Get it? A BLOW job? Where did you go?"
3. Hide behind something or someone and hope the person sees you - It's best to play that dark and mysterious card sometimes. Gives you an edge I think.
4. Show them you're into spiritual fitness - Hold a yoga pose of some sort until they notice you. Then casually say you are "part of the practice." It shows you're sensitive, and aware of your body. Works every time.
5. One-up the person immediately - When they say, "I'm good how are you?" you respond "I'm really really great, thanks for asking" This will establish complete conversation dominance and show off how amazing of a person you are.